General Terms of Accommodation
1. The hotel is pleased to serve guests with well-furnished accommodation; but any damaged or lost personal belonging is beyond our responsibility. Please take care of your valuable items.
2. The hotel allocates our space to offer guests the convenient parking; but does not cover any costs associated with any damages or missing property occurring to the vehicle.
3. Iilegal or immoral action including playing gambling, sex trafficking and etc. is strictly prohibited.
4.Please keep clean to public and in-room areas. Guest pets are not allowed.
5.Pleae keep silence. According to our tolerance policy, we will refuse to admit or reguse service or accommodation or may remove a person who while on the premisses of the hotel acts in an abviously intoxicated or disorderly maner, destroys or threatens to destroy hotel property, or causes or threatens to cause a pbulic disturbance.
6. All guest rooms and public areas are 100% non-smoking. There is designated smoking area outside of the building.
7. Inflammables, hazardous materials, narcotic, and other illegal objects are strictly prohibited.
8. Smelly object i.e. Durian is not allowed to be kept in room or even in the hotel area.
9. Check-in at 14.00 hrs. and Check-out before noon (12.00 hrs.)
10. Exceeding check-out time, during 13.00 - 18.00 hrs. willk result in extra charge at 50% of room rate.
11. Full room charge of an extra night shall be applied to the check-out done later than 18.00 hrs.
12. The hotel limits the number of persons to be occupied in a particular guest room at 2 persons. A child under 10 years of age stays complimentary in a room with parents without any charge and the maximum number of children per room is one. The hotel will only allow registered guests to use its facilities and does not allow an unregistered guest to stay overnight at the hotel.
13. In the event of cancellation received less than 7 days prior to the arrival, 100% retention will be charged on the reserved room rate.